Locations We Serve - Checklist & Tips
Nationwide Wedding and Party Rentals with FREE Shipping and Delivery
Everyone uses wedding, party, and event supplies once in a lifetime… Why buy new?
America’s Affordable & Most Trusted Rental Store.
Thousands of wedding and party rental items in stock all inspected, safe, & guaranteed!
Save $1000’s Renting High Quality Items For Weddings, Parties, or Special Events!
At RentForMyEvent.com we have the largest inventory for rent from the brands you trust.
Satisfied Customers Rent Our Items Every Day.
MORE ABOUT OUR RENTALS
Are you hosting a special event and need to rent equipment for your event?
Let’s bring innovation and simplicity to your next rental experience. You asked for a better wedding and party rental company and we’ve got it. Do It Yourself rentals for weddings, special events, birthday parties, DIY events, quinceaneras, church events, and MORE! We offer the newest styles and selection for Corporate Events, Trade Shows, Red Carpet Events, and Exhibits that will exceed your expectations. Look at our items for rent, because we’ve probably rented to your local DJ, school, college, or wedding venue. We are your DIY rental source.
We provide upfront pricing and don’t require lengthy phone calls or quote requests to set up your rental reservation, you can reserve online or contact us by phone or email for assistance. CLICK HERE to visit us for details.
WEDDING PLANNING TIPS, DIY WEDDING IDEAS, AND A CHECKLIST FOR YOUR NEXT PARTY RENTAL!
How much do wedding and party rentals cost?
WE RENT FOR LESS to fit wedding budgets, dance checklists, party planning, or any school budget. We offer full service rentals at wholesale rental prices to make your budgeting simpler.
The event rentals you’ll need for your wedding include tables, chairs, dinnerware, and much more. It does cost money to rent these items, but it is less expensive and more budget friendly than buying every plate and silverware piece you’ll need for your big day.
What are some common party and wedding rentals? Have you ever considered what you should rent for your wedding and what you should buy? We're happy to help!
One consideration for a bride planning her own wedding, is you’re spending a large amount of money on one day and you have a budget. It’s normal to want to buy everything, but it isn’t budget friendly. You may be tempted to buy items on sale, but rent your party and wedding supplies for a fraction of the cost to save money and time. The primary question to ask yourself is, “Will I frequently use this item later?”
Plan the perfect wedding celebration with our party rental checklist to organize your big day with every item you may need or should consider. Some wedding and party venues may include tables, chairs, glassware, etc. in their wedding reception, marriage, and event space package, however many do not. In this scenario, booking a wedding rental company is necessary. Party rental companies provide a wide assortment of items including tables, chairs, linens, and more to fit your wedding theme and personal style. Remember that renting high-end luxury, specialty, or custom accessories for your wedding can add additional costs to your wedding budget. Some of the items you should consider for your wedding party that can be rented are listed in our Wedding and Party Planning Checklist.
- Audio and Visual Equipment, Projector, Projection Screens, Speakers, and Microphone.
- If you have bar service, you will need Barware and Bar Accessories.
- Consider a Cake Stand, Cake Plateau, Cup Cake Stand, or a Wedding Cake Tier.
- Chair related items like Sashes, Linen Sash, Chair Covers and Chair Bands.
- Food service items consist of China, Dinnerware, Plates, and Chargers.
- If you’re dancing the night away you may need a Dance Floor.
- Styles can vary with décor, so think about Vintage, Rustic, and Eclectic.
- Backgrounds are comprised of Drapery, Backdrops, Pipe and Drape.
- Forks, knives, and spoons are classified as Flatware, Silverware, Place Setting, and Serving Utensils.
- Furniture can include Modern Sofas and Armchairs.
- Cups and glasses fall under the Glassware and Stemware collections.
- Outdoor weddings may need Heating and Cooling, Portable Fans, a Fire Pit, or Outdoor Heaters.
- Add additional color or brilliance by using Lighting, Chandelier, and Pendant Lamps.
- Consider String Lights, Edison Light Strands, Cafe Stringlight, and Italian Market Stringlights.
- Table items include Linens, Tablecloths, Linen Napkin, Chair Cover, and Table Runners.
- People enjoy pictures, so think about a Photo Booth.
- Tables come in many styles and shapes like a Round Table, Rectangular Table, Farm Table, and Cocktail Tables.
- Do you need Tents for an outdoor event to protect your guests from the weather?
- More lighting choices include colorful Uplighting, LED Uplights, and Wireless Uplight.
How much does it cost to rent a party or wedding tent?
Hosting a wedding in an outdoor space? An enclosed outdoor tent may be a necessary for your guests’ comfort and in case of inclement weather. Many rental companies specialize in tent rentals, and the average cost of a tent rental varies widely with size and dimensions. There are a variety of tents to choose from, including clear top tents, pole tents, marquee tents, and many more designs. You may also need to rent additional supplies; generator, heating and cooling components; portable AC, fans, and an outdoor catering kitchen, restrooms, and a bar, for an additional cost. You’ll want to work with your tent rental company to determine the best type of tent and any related goods you will need for your special day outdoors.
How much does it cost to rent a wedding altar?
Renting a distinct altar for your wedding can add a unique touch of personality to your wedding ceremony, especially when it is decorated with flowers by your florist. Many party and wedding rental companies offer altars and arches, as well as chuppahs and mandaps. Contact your venue and florist to determine if an altar or arch is something you’ll need for your ceremony and event, and how it can be properly decorated.
How much does it cost to rent party and wedding reception tables?
There are a wide variety of wedding reception and party tables to choose from and it depends on your style and the types of tables your venue can accommodate. Round tables are the most common, square and rectangular tables are also trending options. You should plan in consideration of your seating chart to establish the most cost effective approach to renting reception table shapes and designs, so you can plan for your decor.
How much does it cost to rent lounge furniture and wedding chairs?
Renting wedding chairs and party lounge furniture may appear to be simple, but there are many furniture and chair options available. Including generic folding chairs to elegant Chiavari chairs, contemporary ghost chairs, rustic cross-back chairs, and more. You have many choices when it comes to party and wedding chairs. Consider all options with a focus on style and cost. Wedding Planning Tip… Renting folding chairs can be less expensive, you can rent chair covers to dress them up and add chair sashes for a splash of color.
Is labor included in wedding and party rental costs?
Labor is an additional cost in your wedding rental contract. Delivery costs from your rental company will add fees for delivery, setup, and clean up to your invoice. Always ask about these costs upfront. Avoid these excess costs with Do It Yourself rentals for your wedding or party. Don’t forget to chat with your event space venue about timing your set up, leaving enough time to properly set up and providing your wedding florist with enough time to decorate your space. DIY Wedding Tip… DIY labor consisting of friends and family is always FREE.
What are some questions to ask a wedding rental company?
When planning a wedding, it’s important to find rental professionals you trust to avoid added stress throughout your planning timeline and on your big day. Here are a few questions to ask wedding rental companies:
- Have you worked with my venue before?
- What is the security deposit, or do you have any extra hidden fees?
- Can you deliver to my wedding florist or party caterer?
- What types of rentals do you offer?
- What are all the delivery fees?
- Will I be charged a daily, weekend, or multi-day rental fee for each item?
- Who will deliver the wedding or party supplies?
- How much extra is setup and breakdown for each item?
- Do you have DIY rental suggestions to help me save money?
- What are some additional ways to save on wedding rental costs?
Wedding Planning TIPs and DIY Wedding Ideas
Wedding costs can quickly add up, so keep track of your party rental costs and plan your budget appropriately.
Fortunately, there are a few simple methods to save money on your wedding rentals without sacrificing style:
- DIY Wedding Tip… Recruit your best guests as DIY helpers to decorate your ceremony and reception space.
- Research rental vendors: Talk to multiple wedding rental companies about their items, rental timeframes, deposits, delivery fees, insurance, and the price per rental item. You’ll find wide differences in pricing and rental timeframes for the same items.
- Use accurate guest counts: Make sure that your rental company, caterer, and venue have an accurate guest count in the days leading up to your wedding. You don’t want to pay for extra chairs, dishes, or glassware that you won’t end up using.
- Multi-Use Chairs: If your wedding ceremony and reception are being held in the same venue, use the same chairs for both the wedding ceremony and the reception. Simply transfer and move the chairs from one area to another during the intermission. DIY Wedding Tip… This chair transfer tip can save your budget $100s of dollars.
- Skip the fancy overpriced linens: Fancy tablecloths can be very expensive, so if you are on a tight budget, don’t use the super expensive linens for every table. Instead, use the polyester table coverings for your tables or mix and match tablecloth linen materials so only a few of your tables have the super-pricey linens.
Many thanks for visiting our site and exploring our wide array of cost-effective wedding and party items for rent. Serving all communities is our goal. We ship to all 48 contiguous states. We are always adding new DIY rentals to our selection, so check with us frequently. Review and reserve our rental items online by CLICKING HERE.
We provide rentals to many of the following locations throughout the United States.Mt. Vernon, TX Wedding Rentals
Party Rentals Melissa TX
Anna, Texas Weddings
City of Van Alstyne Texas Rentals
Event Rental Forney, Tx
Terrell Tx Party Rental
Party Supplies Canton, TX
DIY Weddings Mineola Tx
Tyler, Texas Do It Yourself Wedding Rentals
Lindale Texas Wedding Supply Rentals
Rental Company Kilgore, Tx
Party Supply Rental Business Longview Tx
Rent Wedding Supplies in Marshall, TX
Rentals in Emory Texas for Special Events
Bakersfield, California Birthday Party Supplies
Cocktail Party Rentals in Tampa, Florida
Rentals for Wedding Receptions in Cleveland, Ohio
Wichita, Kansas Bachelorette Party Rentals
New Orleans, Louisiana Quinceanera Event Rentals
Quinceanera's in Arlington, Texas
Graduation Party Rental Company in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Party Rentals in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Oakland, California Corporate Event Rentals
Rental Items for Virginia Beach, Virginia Weddings
Miami, Florida Fundraiser Gala Rentals
Anniversary Party Store Colorado Springs, Colorado
Retirement Party Rentals for Raleigh, North Carolina
Bar Mitzvah Ideas for Omaha, Nebraska
Bat Mitzvah Planning Long Beach, CA
Atlanta, Georgia Charity Event Rentals
Kansas City, KS Prom Supplies and Rentals
Mesa, Arizona University Graduation Ceremony Rental Supplies
Phoenix, AZ Graduation Event Rental Company
Sacramento, CA Funeral and Wake Rentals
Fresno CA Weddings Rentals
Tucson AZ Party Rentals
Wedding Rentals in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Party Rentals in Baltimore, Maryland
Wedding Rentals in Louisville, Kentucky
Rent Party Supplies in Las Vegas, Nevada
Rent Wedding Supplies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Portland, Oregon Special Event Rentals
Memphis, Tennessee Weddings and Receptions
Nashville, TN Reception Venue Rental Supplies
Detroit, Michigan Receptions
El Paso, TX Funeral Rentals
Rent Items for Special Events in Boston, Massachusetts
Washington DC Big Day Accessories
Denver, CO Wedding Accessories For Rent
Seattle, Washington Business Meeting Rentals
Charlotte, NC Corporate Event Meeting Rentals
Indianapolis, Indiana Corporate Conference Rentals
Ft. Worth, Tx Soiree Rentals
Columbus, Oh Planning Team Rentals
San Francisco Special Event and Party Rentals
Jacksonsville, Florida Special Event Planners
Orlando FL Wedding Planners and Supplies for Rent
New York City, New Your DIY Wedding Items
Los Angeles, Ca Do It Yourself Wedding Ideas
Birmingham, Alabama DIY Weddings
Jackson, Mississippi DIY Wedding Decor Ideas
Montgomery, AL DIY Wedding Ideas to Personalize Your Special Day
Rentals for Mobile AL Beach Wedding Ideas
Easy Wedding Projects for DIY in Memphis TN
Wedding Ideas for Texarkana Texas
DIY Wedding Projects and Rentals in Cincinnati OH
DIY Wedding Ideas On A Budget in St. Louis, Missouri
DIY Weddings On A Budget Chicago, Illinois
San Diego, CA DIY Beach Wedding Decorations
Near Me Wedding Rentals
Austin, Tx Rustic Wedding Decorations
Dallas, Texas Rustic Wedding Rentals
San Antonio Tx Quince Expo Rentals
Quinceanera Packages in Houston, Texas
My Quinceanera in Corpus Christi, TEXAS
Plano, TX Corporate Annual Event Rentals
Laredo, TX Sweet Sixteen Party Rentals
Lubbock TX Wedding Trade Show Rentals
We Rent To Garland, Texas Wedding Planners
Wedding Planner Rent From Us in Irving Texas
Amarillo Texas Wedding Plans
Grand Prairie Tx Wedding Venue Rentals Supplies
My Quinceanera in Brownsville, Texas
McKinney Texas Weddings, Parties, and Special Events
Frisco Tx Wedding, Party, and Special Event Rentals
Pasadena Texas Wedding Reception Rentals
Wedding Budget Mesquite Texas
Wedding on a Budget in Killeen Texas
How To Plan A Wedding On A Budget in McAllen Texas
Wedding Budget Tips for Carrollton TX
Cheap Weddings in Midland TX
Affordable Wedding Rentals in Waco, TX
Wholesale Wedding Rentals in Denton Texas
Abilene Cheap Wedding Ideas
Odessa's Wholesale Wedding Rental Company
Beaumont's Wholesale Wedding Rental Store
Round Rock's Wedding Rental Company
Weddings in The Woodlands, TX
Richardson Cheap Wedding Ideas
Free Wedding Checklist for Pearland TX
Free Wedding Planning Tips for College Station Tx
Wichita Falls Texas Wedding Planning Checklist
Wedding Planning Tips and Tricks for Lewisville TX
Wedding Rental Store Tyler Texas
Party Rental Shop in San Angelo, Tx
Shop For Party Rental Supplies in Durant Ok
Online Wedding Reception Rentals Stillwater OK
Shreveport and Bossier City Wedding Rentals Online
Santa Fe Wedding Event Rentals
Baton Rouge Frugal Wedding On A Budget
Smart Wedding Tips for Pine Bluff Arkansas
Hot Springs AR Weddings and Receptions
Little Rock Arkansas Wedding Rentals